Monday, May 26, 2008

Free QP

Here is a free QP for you from my new kit. Enjoy...
Carol
4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/48994646/caa07a85/QP_Freebie_NewKit.html?dirPwdVerified=3e95a187





Hi All,
I have a new kit ready for the store at deco-pages but I don't know what to name it. If you come on over and sign up for free, you will have a chance to win the whole kit by posting a name suggestion for me. My DH will choose a name on Sunday evening, so you have until then to post.

Carol












4 comments:

PatinParis said...

Thank you!! Gorgeous QP...and absolutely lovely kit. Great job on it! I left 3 suggestions for names in the thread and added you to my blog list on my blog! Sorry so long in doing, I was sure I had done it before, maybe forgot to save at the end?

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Kim B said...

popped in to see how ya doing-lol
sending hugs
me

MemoryKeeper said...

OMgoodness, WE MISS YOU! When are you coming back?!?

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette

Scrapping is a work of heART!

Want to learn to scrap your blog?

http://www.easycustomblogs.blogspot.com/