Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Freebie for January


Hi All,
I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Well, the kids are back at school and the Easter Eggs are already in the supermarkets LOL, so I guess that means the holiday is over and it is time to get back to work.I have a new kit coming to the store at deco-pages.com. It is called So In Love and will be perfect for your Valentines and romantic holiday shots. I think it will be versatile enough for plenty of other occasions too, as I used it with some heritage photos of my grandparents. Well, back to it.
Carol
Here is the link for my freebie from So in Love. I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

PatinParis said...

Lovely!! Thank you so much. Your kits are always beautiful and this one is no exception!

nancypinct said...

This is wonderful!! Beautiful papers and grat elements. I love the star corner and the beautiful lace!! Awesome!! Thank you for this very nice gift!

cjpeterson38 said...

Can't thank you enough. I guess this is a little late but I am glad you left them up.