Thursday, May 8, 2008

Club Deco and freebie soon


Hi All,


I have been a bit under the weather lately. My back has been playing up, but such is life. There are plenty of people worse off.
Anyway I will have a freebie for you by the end of the weekend, not sure what, but I will make you somethin' pretty.
While you wait, why not have a look at this months Club Deco kit. The above previews are my part of the kit along with plenty more from our other designers at deco-pages. It is well worth the $36 a year to get 12 massive kits, plus other freebies just for club members and 10% discount in our store. There are also more purchase options too.
Come on over and have a look.
Carol


2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Take care of yourself, hope that you are feeling better real soon. Backs can be so sensitive, don't overdo.

Margie said...

Hi! You've been tagged :) Visit my blog to see the rules! Have fun!